In electronics course, it is designed to provide participants with clear and
refined understanding of electronic technology for industrial needs. Students will be guided in
the usage and fixtures of electronic items. Students will learn how to install, maintain, troubleshooting and repair electronic equipment used for industrial purposes using various power tools and machinery, measuring instruments, and testing equipment.
PT3/SPM or equivalent or 15 years old and above.
On successful completion of each level, students are awarded with the SKM qualification by JPK, Ministry of Human Resources in certifying their skills competency. Besides, students are able to:
- Hands on training of equipment checks
- Understanding the hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Replace faulty components
- Maintain electrical and electronic equipment
- Do function checking on servo system, pneumatic system
- Learn about actuator, sensor and hydraulic systems
* Actual course and content may differ
- Manufacturing Machine
- Home Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Electronic Appliance Troubleshooting Tools & Parts
- Bill of Material
- Quality Inspection
- PLC Programming
Course title & period may vary according to course need
Students who are competent in electronic schematic drawing shall be able to identify basic electronics components, symbols and circuit diagrams, electronic schematic design drawing requirements, produce schematic drawing and confirm drawing approval according to design specification.
Students who are competent in this module shall be able to identify instrument and test equipment functionality, interpret set up & handling instruction manual, set up instrument & test equipment, check validity of instrument & test equipment and obtain superior approval according to manufacturer’s manual and specification.
Students who are competent in this module shall be able to identify electronic equipment installation, test electronic equipment functionality and produce electronic equipment installation report according to manufacturer’s manual and specification.
Students who are competent in this module shall be able to identify and troubleshoot instrument and test equipment, carry out instrument functionality test, testing electronic equipment functionality and prepare equipment troubleshooting report according to manufacturer’s manual and specification.
Students who are competent in this module shall be able to identify and troubleshoot electronic equipment, test equipment functionality and prepare equipment troubleshooting report according to manufacturer’s manual and specification.
January, May, August & November
Graduates from industrial electronics will be able to find job as technicians in various industries whenever there are manufacturing and assembly equipment installed. Graduates of industrial electronics can work as field technicians, visiting sites to work on equipment, or as bench technician working within service centers. They may also be:
- Industrial Electronic Technician
- Electronic Service Technician
- Electronic Debug Technician
- Manufacturing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Software / PC Software Programming
- Mobile / Android Programming
- PC Hardware - Troubleshooting, Repairing & Maintenance
- Electronic Product Quality Control
- PLC Configuration
- Electronic Equipment Preventive & Corrective Maintenance
- Electronic Equipment Appliance Repair & Maintenance