Our employees are the most important asset to the company. Managing human capital is increasing getting difficult when the company grow with more employees. The daily mundane task of capturing attendance, leave entitlement calculation and leave management, claims processing and finally computing their payroll on a monthly basis. With the latest technology, we can help you reduce the cost while saving you more time to focus on your core business.
- Have a better understanding of the industrial processes and best practices of e-Leave and e-Claims that have been used by the larger companies and how to mimic the same processes to improve by the SME community.
- Familiarize themselves on the Attendance, why the employees need to follow set rules and how all this rules affect the end result when the Payroll is being computed at the end of the month.
- A clearer view why their salary is computed in that fashion, why certain income type affect statutory contribution and deduction that are compulsory. Type of payroll that exist beside the regular monthly salary.
- Understand the Employment Act 1955 especially towards leave entitlement of hospitalization and medical leave, maternity leave and annual leave calculations.
- The types of compulsory deductions like KWSP, Perkeso, LHDN and Zakat.
- Fully experience a Software as a Service with many features of Calendar View, Interactive Reporting, fully integrated modules of e-Leave, e-Claims, Attendance and Payroll, systems upgrade, updates, hardware maintenance without any software downtime.