- Learn to communicate more effective on the phone while making or receiving calls. While making a call for getting information, arranging to meet, leaving a message and providing feedback are important that it is done professionally.
- Learn to take a call is even more crucial and we will cover areas of taking a message, handling feedback, providing support while always leaving the impression to the caller that you are friendly and polite.
- Provide a good overview for a call center environment.
- Converse effectively with the right pronunciation, speed and clarity over the telephone with either a customer, vendor, colleague or friend.
- Essential skills in telephone etiquette and able to communicate, taking or leaving a message, established a reason for the call, asking the caller for repetition or clarifying and ending a call.
- Make everyday phone calls like booking a hotel, restaurant and transport. How to respond to any caller that have a telephone or line problem, recording a voicemail using phone menus.
- Utilized telephone skills to make a phone call more pleasant and productive like sounding friendly and polite with small talk. Telephone manner is important even if the call is informal or formal.
- Skills in calls with a customer /colleague in making appointments, inviting people or even confirming an arrangement. Making or apart of a conference call on how to communicate.
- Making a commercial phone call like placing an order or solving problems are express in this course. Handling feedback and provide feedback with selling skills on the phone are covered.